Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My house for Sale

This is not a spam. :). Yes I'm selling my house. Here's the details.

Location: Ampara, Sri Lanka.

Directions: 1.3 KM from Ampara Town, 1KM to Ampara Base Hospital. ( Located in a Residential area)

Description : 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms (one attached to master bedroom), Living room, Dining hall, Kitchen. Full ceiling, fans in every room, 24 hour water supply, electricity, overhead tank Land is 43 perches and have 5 coconut trees (grown for 30 years), 2 King-coconut trees, Jack tree, Mango, etc. You have enough room to park more than 4 vehicles in the garden area. Fully covered boundary wall.

Price : 5, 000000/- (Negotiable) US $43555/-

Those who are interested please call

Weerasinghe (My Dad) : +94 714446404
email : mdweerasinghe@gmail.com

I'll put some photos later. Still couldn't find time to visit Ampara as I'm stuck in Colombo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why are you selling?

Anuradha said...

I'm not going back to Ampara as I'm settled in Colombo as at now. And it's difficult to look after the property as I'm busy with other work. That's the only reason for selling this. Else I love that place a lot.!

Anonymous said...

Anu ayya put some pics of the house.......he he

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog! Bookmarked :)