Monday, October 23, 2006

Hello... How are you?

After a little bit busy but enjoyable two weeks in AIT, Thailand I returned home on 2nd October. Well... I should say something about AIT. Asian Institute of Technology, is one of leading Institution / campus which mostly provide Master and Ph.Ds. If any one of you wish to follow a master's degree in Engineering or any other field, and if you wish to follow it in a South Asian country, I like to suggest Asian Institute of Technology without a doubt. Even though I'm a GNU/Linux Lover I went through the course without a problem. I played around a lot with Windows Server 2003 two years ago. Actually Win Server 2003 was in beta those days. I have created Intranet/s, Domain Controllers, Web Servers, etc, with Windows. But after I got my self into GNU/Linux I changed my Web Sever OS from Win Serv 2003 to Linux. I'm not going to stick in to one OS or Platform, but I will use Linux and Open Source Solutions at my work as much as possible. Because Linux created a new chapter in my life, and I like the freedom which comes with it.

Humm,.. after my last post again I was silent for a while. Actually I was off line for the last two weeks. I got married. Shocked? don't be. it's a normal step in our life cycle. I also have completed that step. I have realized about human life cycle, a long time ago. Birth, spending the life and death. We say “SPENDING” the life, why we say spending? Think for your self. You spend it, you never get it back. The time you passed is past, we can't drag it back. So we should live this moment joyfully, and harmless to others, and helpful to others and to the society. And not to forget to love your love ones. Life has no UNDO s like computer applications, But life have REDO s. You can repeat the good things you did through out your life.

See you all in a while...

1 comment:

Arunan said...

What no wedding photos? Grrrr....

Happy Married life dude!