Wednesday, November 30, 2005

These days, I’m in a training program at University of Colombo School of Computing Sri Lanka. This was a fully sponsored course by JAICA and we are the first batch. I was interested in participating this course because they have a subject part about Open Source Learning Management System, which I’m hoping to implement in my department in near future. We didn’t come to that part yet. So here I am in the training. (to be precise blogging). Course will move till 17th December 2005

In the mean time I went to the Lanka Software Foundation (Sahana Project) to see few LUGers (actually yesterday). I took my official notebook computer to get Debian installed in it. As Pradeeper took the responsibility of doing it, he started, As usual Sarge gave the message “kernel panic” and halted, but he didn’t give up, I had Fedora installed in another partition and Pradeeper had took the kernel of the Fedora and installed the Debian system. Any ways now Debian is up and running in my notebook ;-) I need to upgrade the system (apt-get it.).

1 comment:

Arunan said...

Have a break...

Have a Mango...